Weather

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gerren's 18th Birthday


 I need to catch up on this blog.  Two of my friends have daughters getting married this weekend, and it is making me weepy to think of how quickly the time has passed.  I'm not sure I'll make it through Erin Miskiewicz's wedding in September!

Gerren turned 18 on March 10, 2013.  He will be leaving to join the Air Force on May 13!  He asked for new earbuds, so we got him some and a USB charger.


He's wondering WHY he's getting a USB charger!


The charger was to help charge his new Kindle.


















 

 
I think he likes it!
A beautiful card from Carys


Dinner after church at Grace Japanese Steakhouse

Singing "Happy Birthday" over free fried cheesecake



2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy belated birthday... how exciting about the AF

DeEtta @ Choosing Joy said...

Woot! You KNOW I love that Gerren's going to the Academy...but I can't figure out how he got to be old enough to do so so quickly.

Way belated happy birthday.